Friday, January 21, 2011

sick day. birthday countdown!

We had another snow day yesterday; I'm pretty sure I was more excited than Landon and I'm positive Matt was more excited than anyone. I stayed up late reading my new book since I knew it was a stay at home day. I decided to call it a night at about 1:00, laid down and heard what has to be one of the worst sounds in the world. Your child, puking, all over his bed. The flu had been going around daycare and Reid caught the bug. So our fun snow day turned into a sick day. Poor thing. Luckily, it was a 24 hour version as he's good as new today. 

The big news at our house....

We've had a countdown going since Christmas. He is beyond excited to turn five. It seems kind of unnecessary to me, he's doing just fine as a four year old. I asked him who gave him permission to turn five and got a giggle and "Mom, I'm growing up!" Geez, thanks. I hadn't noticed. 

But look at that face, how can you not share his excitement...five looks fun!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to party with him. It is hard to believe that 5 years have gone by already. He is such a wonderful little boy. Dad and I love him so much!

    ReplyDelete